FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. (FNB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd (FNB Namibia), a subsidiary of FirstRand Ltd, the company through its subsidiaries provide various financial services to individuals, small businesses and corporate clients in Namibia. It offers banking, insurance, asset management, and unit trusts management services. In addition, the group provides electronic banking, cell phone banking, international banking, treasury and payment and collection services. FNB Namibia is headquartered in Windhoek, Namibia.
FNB Namibia focuses on providing various financial services to small and medium businesses, corporates and public sector clients. The group has launched various services through electronic channels such as cell phone, online and electronic banking services.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Key Facts
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Key Employees
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Major Products and Services
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - History
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Company Statement
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Business Description
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Product Portfolio
Strength - Improved Operational Performance
Strength - Improved Credit Quality
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increase in Risk Weighted Assets
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Government Initiatives
Opportunity - Positive Outlook in the Banking Sector
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Regulations
Threat - Fluctuation in Interest Rates
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Key Facts
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Key Employees
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Major Products and Services
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., History
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Subsidiaries
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Key Competitors
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Annual Ratios
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd., Ratio Charts