Namibia Asset Management Ltd. (NAM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Namibia Asset Management Limited (NAM), formerly Namibian Harvest Investments Limited, is an asset management company. The majority of the company's ownership is held by four companies, namely, Coronation Investment Management (Pty) Ltd to the extent of 48.05%, The Namibia Asset Management Executive Share Purchase Scheme (3.12%), Heike 39 Investments (Pty) Ltd (14%) and /Ae//Gams Investments (Pty) Ltd (8.6%). NAM specializes in asset management services to individual and institutional investors. The company is headquartered in Windhoek, Namibia.
The company focuses on the growth of assets under management. With considerable experience in local, regional and international investment supported by its high service levels and consistent investment performance, the company aims to assist and enable its clients to increase their asset value with minimum risk.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Namibia Asset Management Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Key Facts
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Key Employees
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Key Operational Employees
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - History
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Company Statement
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Business Description
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Increased Assets under Management
Strength - Operating Performance
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Finance Income
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Manufacturing Sector Growth
Opportunity - Growth Prospects in Wholesale and Retail Sector
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Regulations
Threat - Fluctuation in Interest Rates
Threat - Competition
Namibia Asset Management Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Key Facts
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Key Employees
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Key Operational Employees
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Major Products and Services
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., History
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Subsidiaries
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Key Competitors
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Annual Ratios
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Namibia Asset Management Ltd., Ratio Charts