LG Corp. (003550) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 2114242
- September 2015
- 39 pages
LG Corp. (003550) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
LG Corp. (LG) is a diversified holding company that carries out the manufacturing and sale of electronic products, chemicals and telecommunication products through its subsidiaries and affiliates. The Electronics division develops innovative technologies and products. The Chemical business of the company develops secondary batteries, polarized light films. Its chemical products include petrochemical byproducts, intermediates, synthetic resins, engineering plastics, construction materials, interior materials and surface materials. LG's telecommunication services include mobile telephone services, wireless Internet services, commercial mobile communication services and international broadband lines. Geographically, the company has operations in various countries across Asia, North America and Europe. LG is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
LG Corp. Key Recent Developments
Oct 09, 2013: LG To Expand Energy Solutions Business
Oct 07, 2013: LG, a leading global business group in Korea, is actively pushing forward its energy solutions business
Feb 28, 2013: Sunmodo Partners Method Homes For 4kW Solar PV System In US
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
LG Corp. - Key Facts
LG Corp. - Key Employees
LG Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
LG Corp. - Major Products and Services
LG Corp. - History
LG Corp. - Company Statement
LG Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
LG Corp. - Business Description
LG Corp. - Corporate Strategy
LG Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
LG Corp. - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Offering Portfolio
Strength - Technological Leadership
LG Corp. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Operational Efficiency
Weakness - Substantial Debt
LG Corp. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Demand for Smartphones
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Petrochemicals
Opportunity - Strategic Intiatives
Opportunity - Perpetual Innovation
LG Corp. - Threats
Threat - Infringement of Intellectual Property
Threat - Rise in Counterfeit Products
Threat - Stringent Regulations
LG Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
LG Corp., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 27, 2014: LG Introduces the World's Best Energy Solution Technology at CEPSI 2014
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
LG Corp., Key Facts
LG Corp., Key Employees
LG Corp., Key Employee Biographies
LG Corp., Major Products and Services
LG Corp., History
LG Corp., Subsidiaries
LG Corp., Affiliate
LG Corp., Key Competitors
LG Corp., Ratios based on current share price
LG Corp., Annual Ratios
LG Corp., Interim Ratios
LG Corp., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
LG Corp., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
LG Corp., Ratio Charts