• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Pressure equipment. Legislation and UNE standards (Spanish Version)
AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification, January 2012
This publication provides access to legislation on pressure equipment and to 273 UNE standards (mentioned standards and other related standards) arranged by the legal document where they are mentioned or to which they relate.
This publication contains the complete text of the pieces of legislation concerning pressure equipment, as well as the UNE standards mentioned and other related standards.
It is an essential tool to meet the requirementst established in the legislation on pressure equipment, to ensure the safety of people and the appropriate running of equipment.
In a single CD-ROM it includes:
Legislation on pressure equipment
- Royal Decree 2060/2008 approving the Regulation on Pressure Equipment and the complementary technical instructions.
-The Commission Communication on the application of Directive 97/23/EC, with the list of harmonised standards and harmonised supporting standards.
- Directive 2009/105/EC on Simple pressure vessels.
- Royal Decree 1495/1991 announcing application provisions for Directive 87/404/EEC concerning simple pressure vessels, correction of mistakes.
- Royal Decree 2486/1994 amending Royal Decree 1495/1991.
273 UNE standards
- UNE standards establishing all the technical conditions and specifications for pressure equipment installation, setting in motion, periodic inspections, repairs and modifications with maximum allowable pressure over 0.5 bars.
- Harmonised UNE standards for pressure equipment and materials used in the manufacturing of pressure equipment.
Standards are subject to regular reviews. Although the standards contained in this handbook were valid when going to press, the amendments to be made in the future may affect this selection.