- Published: June 2013
Structural steel. EAE Instruction and UNE Standards (Spanish Version)
- Published: January 2012
- Region: World
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
The only handbook containing:
- The complete text of the new Structural Steel Instruction (EAE) approved by Royal Decree 751/2011, of 27 May.
- 230 UNE Standards mentioned in the EAE and other complementary standards.
Do not miss the opportunity to learn:
- How to successfully apply the technical procedures and requirements to be met by steel structures,both in project, construction and their maintenance in order to ensure structural safety, fire safety and environmental protection.
- The technical and regulatory novelties affecting steel structures for civil engineering and building that have taken place at European and national levels in the construction sector in general and the steel sector in particular.
In just one click:
- It enables to quickly find 230 UNE Standards of compulsory compliance which are referred to in the Instruction and the complementary standards, arranged according to the titles of the Instruction:
- General conditions and requirements.
- Foundations of the project.
- Structural analysis.
- Technological properties of materials and durability.
- Sizing and checking.
- Structural joints and elements.
Standards are subject to regular reviews in order to ensure they are updated and in line with the progress made by industry and society. For this reason, although the standards contained in this handbook were valid when going to press, the amendments to be made in the UNE standards catalogue in the future may affect this selection. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
|CD ROM||The report will be shipped to you in CD ROM format.|