- Language: English
- 113 Pages
- Published: June 2012
- Region: India
Global Positive Displacement Pumps Market: Asia Pacific set to become the key region for PD pumps market
- ID: 2124695
- April 2012
- Region: Global, Asia, Asia Pacific
- 142 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
This research service identifies the major industry challenges, market drivers and restraints and key trends in technology, pricing and distribution for the global positive displacement pumps market. This research service provides comprehensive forecasts for the global positive displacement pumps market, across the three products segments - rotary positive displacement pumps, reciprocating positive displacement pumps, and peristaltic positive displacement pumps; seven major end-user segments – oil and gas, food and beverage, water and wastewater, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, power generation, and others; and five regions – North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change over time?Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Total PD Pumps Market:
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Megatrends and Industry Convergence Implications
The CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective
Rotary Pumps Breakdown
Reciprocating Pumps Breakdown
Peristaltic Pumps Breakdown
Regional Analysis: North American
Regional Analysis: Europe
Regional Analysis: Middle East and Africa
Regional Analysis: Asia-Pacific
Regional Analysis: Latin America
The Last Word