- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
FlightSafety International, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 14 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "FlightSafety International, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "FlightSafety International, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FlightSafety International, Inc."
ICD Research's "FlightSafety International, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "FlightSafety International, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "FlightSafety International, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
FlightSafety International Inc., (FlightSafety) is an aviation training company, based in the US. It provides training simulators and services to pilots, aircraft maintenance technicians, flight attendants, and flight dispatchers. The company offers training in four categories, which include business and corporate aviation training, commercial aviation training, military and defense aviation training, and e-Learning. FlightSafety also manufactures and sells flight simulators, visual systems and displays to commercial, government and military organizations. It offers training services to Bell Helicopter, Bombardier, Cessna, Cessna Citation, Embraer, Eurocopter, Fairchild and Hawker Beechcraft. The company operates learning centers in the US, Canada, France, Japan, South Africa and the UK. FlightSafety is headquartered in Flushing, New York, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
FlightSafety International, Inc.