- Published: November 2011
Jacobs Technology Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 2127954
- May 2012
- 13 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Jacobs Technology Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "Jacobs Technology Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jacobs Technology Inc."
ICD Research's "Jacobs Technology Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jacobs Technology Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jacobs Technology Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jacobs Technology Inc (Jacobs Technology) is an engineering and technical services company, based in the US. The company offers various scientific, engineering and technical services across the US. The company's services include technical facilities operation and maintenance, test engineering and science, program acquisition engineering and technical support, facility design and build, enterprise information systems. The company offers its services to various government and commercial clients across aerospace, defense, automotive, industrial, environmental and nuclear markets. as the company's clientele includes DOD, NASA, the US Special Operations Command, DOE and companies including Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Rolls-Royce, General Motors, Ford, Chrysler and Saturn. The company operates as a subsidiary of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. and is headquartered in Tullahoma, Tennessee, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries