Becker Avionics, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 2127956
- May 2012
- 12 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Becker Avionics, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "Becker Avionics, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Becker Avionics, Inc."
ICD Research's "Becker Avionics, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Becker Avionics, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Becker Avionics, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Becker Avionics, Inc. (BAI) is into developing, manufacturing and distributing the latest communications, navigation, surveillance and search & rescue equipment for airborne and ground applications. Its product portfolio includes avionics systems, audio systems and ATC & GTA solutions used in both military and civil aircrafts. BAI serves General and Corporate Aviation, ATC, law enforcement and military organizations across the world. Its clientele includes Eurocopter, EADS, Airbus, British Aerospace, ATR, CASA, RUAG, Xi'an Aircraft Corporation, AgustaWestland, Pilatus, German Air Force, Navy and Army, German Border Patrol, German Police, Austrian Army and Police, Swiss Air Force, Dutch Police, Security Civil, Irish Air Corps, Egyptian Navy, Indonesian Navy, Portuguese Air Force, US Army, US Air Force, US Navy and US Auxiliary Civil Air Patrol. The company operates as a subsidiary of Becker Flugfunkwerk Gmbh. BAI is headquartered in Miramar, Florida, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees