- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: August 2014
- Region: United States
Bulova Technologies Group, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: July 2012
- 23 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Bulova Technologies Group, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Bulova Technologies Group, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bulova Technologies Group, Inc."
ICD Research's "Bulova Technologies Group, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bulova Technologies Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bulova Technologies Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bulova Technologies Group, Inc. (Bulova Technologies) is a provider of pyrotechnic devices, ammunition and other energetic materials. The company provides printed circuit boards, single sided 14 layers, cable assemblies. Bulova Technologies also offers range of pyrotechnic devices, fuses, explosive simulators, safe and arming devices. In addition, the company's value-add services comprise direct-shipping to end point, design assistance, and depot repair services. The company's principal subsidiaries include Bulova Technologies Ordnance Systems LLC and Bulova Technologies (Europe) LLC. The company mainly serves US Department of Defense and its prime contractors; as well as international NATO governments. Bulova Technologies is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
Bulova Technologies Group, Inc.