- Language: English
- Published: April 2013
Defense Group Inc.: Aerospace and Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 2127965
- May 2012
- 12 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Defense Group Inc.: Aerospace and Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "Defense Group Inc.: Aerospace and Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Defense Group Inc."
ICD Research's "Defense Group Inc.: Aerospace and Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Defense Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Defense Group Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Defense Group Inc. (DGI) is a hardware technology company, based in the US. The company provides advanced public safety and national security through innovative research, new technologies and systems assessment. DGI is specialized in providing intelligence, mass destruction weapons, vulnerability assessments and homeland security to its customers. It also provides special operations, technologies and products that support the first responder and medical communities. The company's key customers include a wide range of government organizations at the federal, state and local level and commercial clients. It principally operates under four business groups: The SETA Programs Group, The National Security Programs Group, The CoBRA Group and The Global Initiatives Group. DGI is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Defense Group Inc.