• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
TECT Aerospace, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
iCD Research, May 2012, Pages: 12
ICD Research's "TECT Aerospace, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "TECT Aerospace, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TECT Aerospace, Inc."
ICD Research's "TECT Aerospace, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TECT Aerospace, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TECT Aerospace, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TECT Aerospace, Inc. (TECT Aerospace) is an aerospace components and assemblies manufacturer. It operates as a subsidiary of TECT Corporation. The company manufactures and supplies aerospace components and assemblies for the commercial, business, general and military aviation markets. Its product portfolio includes assemblies for wings, fuselages, interiors, landing gears and doors, and strut attach fittings. It also offers engine pylon attach brackets and pylon brackets machined from titanium, complex mechanical flight-critical assemblies for flight controls and cockpit applications. Its clientele includes Boeing, Bombardier, Spirit, Honeywell, Korean Air and Mitsubishi. The company operates through its seven facilities located in Everett, Kent, Park City, Wellington, Wichita and Woodinville, the US. TECT is headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
TECT Aerospace, Inc.