- Published: May 2012
- Region: Austria
American Rheinmetall Munitions, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 2127972
- May 2012
- Region: United States
- 11 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "American Rheinmetall Munitions, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "American Rheinmetall Munitions, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Rheinmetall Munitions, Inc."
ICD Research's "American Rheinmetall Munitions, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American Rheinmetall Munitions, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "American Rheinmetall Munitions, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
American Rheinmetall Munitions, Inc. (ARM) manufactures training and combat ammunitions for the US Marine Corps and US Special Operations forces. The company operates as the US operating subsidiary of Rheinmetall Waffe Munition GmbH, Germany. The company's product line ranges from combat grenades to smoke grenades for vehicle protection. It principally offers Infrared (IR) tactical marker cartridges, day or night trainer cartridges, multipurpose cartridges, day and night markers and practice cartridges. The company also provides sound and flash, vehicle-launched IR smoke-screening, door-breaching, and hand and smoke grenades. ARM is headquartered in Stafford, Virginia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
American Rheinmetall Munitions, Inc.