- Language: English
- 1539 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Adams Rite Aerospace, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 11 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Adams Rite Aerospace, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "Adams Rite Aerospace, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Adams Rite Aerospace, Inc."
ICD Research's "Adams Rite Aerospace, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Adams Rite Aerospace, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Adams Rite Aerospace, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Adams Rite Aerospace, Inc (ARA) designs and manufactures hardware components and systems for use in commercial jets, regional jets, business jets and military aircraft. The company operates as a subsidiary of TransDigm Group, Inc. (TransDigm). The company specializes in the design and manufacture of interior locks and latches, electro-mechanical controls, fluid controls and oxygen products. ARA principally manufactures these products for aerospace, marine and road transportation industries. The key products of the company include pilot quadrants, grips, switches, drains, faucets, spigots, water systems, cartridge valves, handles, latches, lock cylinders, oxygen cylinders and cockpit security systems. The company through its representatives distributes its products in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. ARA is headquartered in Fullerton, California, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
Adams Rite Aerospace, Inc.