- Language: English
- 60 Pages
- Published: June 2013
- Region: United States
Immediate Response Technologies, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 10 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Immediate Response Technologies, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "Immediate Response Technologies, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Immediate Response Technologies, Inc."
ICD Research's "Immediate Response Technologies, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Immediate Response Technologies, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Immediate Response Technologies, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Immediate Response Technologies, Inc. (IRT), in a leading provider of military thermal targets. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of products such as rapid deploy shelter systems. Its key offerings include decontamination systems, chemical and biological isolation systems, rapid deployment shelter systems, thermal targets, landing marker systems, powered air-purifying respirators, infrared detectable products and personal protection equipment. In addition, the company provides remote base camp deployment controlled environments, services, and facilities for events, support, and relief efforts. It principally caters to the needs of first responders, first receivers, government, military and commercial agencies. IRT is headquartered in Glenn Dale, Maryland, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
Immediate Response Technologies, Inc.