- Published: December 2013
- Region: Global
Systems Integrators in Europe - The Top 500
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Europe
- IT Europa
This report accurately details each of the top 500 Systems Integrators across 34 countries, with combined annual sales of €144 billion. Did you tap into your share?
Systems Integrators are one of the strongest group of channel companies in the ICT market. These organisations specify and create complex IT solutions and advise on hardware, software, service and system choices across many major market sectors.
Building strong relationships with this key section of the European channel is vital for vendors, distributors and service providers.
This report accurately profiles the region's leading systems integrators, including national champions as well as international giants. It also asses the impact of recent M&A activity on the sector.
The report has been structured to provide a CLEAR PICTURE of what each systems integrator really does and includes detailed information on their main partners, development platforms, recent projects, structure and future strategies.
500 detailed company profiles contain:
- Activities/Services Breakdown - Breakdown of revenues by seven separate activity categories including Consulting; Systems Integration; Outsourcing; Software Development and Support Services.
- Vendor Tracking - Each systems integrator's vendor partners recorded in detail. Plus, we'll give you information on subcontracting relationships with other systems integrators.
- Revenues - Sales figures for each company are in local currency and US dollars and form a perfect picture of the European IT services pecking order.
- Vertical Markets - Sales breakdown by vertical market enables you to target those companies that will help you extend your coverage.
- Ownership/Overview - In a consolidating IT services sector, we explain current ownership structure and strategic future plans of every company. This is vital information for M&A research and partnership planning
The single-user licence includes a comprehensive search function on the CD-ROM that clients use to identify specific companies within the report. You can search the data in the report by several criteria (i.e. sales revenue, product breakdowns, vendors etc) to identify a target market, and return a list of the profiles that match. These can then be viewed and printed, or you can export contact details including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
The multi-user licence is for up to 10 users and offers the additional functionality of being able to export all the data from the profiles (not just contact details). This is the best option if there are a number of people within your company that would need access to the data, or if you wish to export the data to excel or your own database for analysis.
Data can be provided by region and/or country if required. SHOW LESS READ MORE >