- Language: English
- Published: October 2014
- Region: Europe
Metal Working Machinery - Top 5 European Markets
- ID: 2131560
- May 2012
- Region: Europe
- Global Research & Data Services
This package contains 5 metal working machinery market studies from the top 5 European countries: France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom.
These market research reports offer a perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for metal working machinery in the top 5 European countries. The studies provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for metal working machinery by country
- Overall market volume for metal working machinery by country
- Market value and volume for metal working machinery by type (boring machines, boring-milling machines, broaching machines, drilling machines, hydraulic presses, lathes, machining centres, milling machines, multi-station transfer machines, planing machines, sawing and cutting-off machines, slotting and shaping machines, thread rolling machines, unit construction machines, way-type unit head machines, other metal working machines, parts for metal working machines)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market studies answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the metal working machinery markets in different countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?