Life Compared With a Year Ago is based on data from the CHILDWISE Monitor Report 2011-12, a comprehensive annual survey of children's media use, brand attitudes and purchasing habits, with c. 2700 5-16 year olds across the UK.
Topics Covered Include:
- 1 How do childrens lives compare with a year ago?
- 2 Why has life changed?
- 3 What makes life better?
- 4 What makes life worse?
The report draws on quantitative data from our annual CHILD WISE Monitor Survey 2011-2012:
CHILDWISE Monitor Survey 2011-2012 - Quantitative research
- 2770 children and young people aged 5-16 years
- Research carried out via over 100 schools across the United Kingdom
- Interviews carried out online for the majority from age 7 upwards
- Face to face interviews for those age 5-6 years
- Fieldwork took place during Autumn 2011