- Language: English
- Published: October 2011
- Region: Global, Great Britain, United Kingdom
ChildWise Briefing Note - Life Compared With a Year Ago
- Published: March 2012
- Region: United Kingdom
- 20 Pages
The latest Briefing Note from ChildWise is Life Compared With a Year Ago - a 20 page report focusing on UK children’s views of their life in 2011-12, compared with how it was a year ago, looking at the response across the age range and for different demographic groups.
Life Compared With a Year Ago is based on data from the CHILDWISE Monitor Report 2011-12, a comprehensive annual survey of children's media use, brand attitudes and purchasing habits, with c. 2700 5-16 year olds across the UK.
Topics Covered Include:
- 1 How do childrens lives compare with a year ago?
- 2 Why has life changed?
- 3 What makes life better?
- 4 What makes life worse?
The report draws on quantitative data from our annual CHILD WISE Monitor Survey 2011-2012:
CHILDWISE Monitor Survey 2011-2012 - Quantitative research
- 2770 children and young people aged 5-16 years
- Research carried out via over 100 schools across the United Kingdom
- Interviews carried out online for the majority from age 7 upwards
- Face to face interviews for those age 5-6 years
- Fieldwork took place during Autumn 2011
1 How do childrens lives compare with a year ago?
2 Why has life changed?
3 What makes life better?
4 What makes life worse?
APPENDIX - Data from Monitor 2011-12