This product is currently not available for purchase.
Product Insights: Global Tradeshow Update - Alimentaria 2012
- ID: 2132081
- April 2012
- Region: Global
The Global Tradeshow Update is a review of the major consumer goods events from across the globe, as reported by The Product Launch Analytics (PLA) team. This edition focuses on the Alimentaria event held in Barcelona, Spain.
The Global Tradeshow Update is Datamonitor's look back at Alimentaria. The update provides an overview of the event, reports the opinions of exhibitors and organizers on the key issues affecting the sector, and also provides a summary of major products and innovations from the tradeshow.
Features and benefits
- Get the highlights from this year's Alimentaria.
- Drive product ideation or track emerging trends by studying the key innovations from the tradeshow.
- Gain an insight into the mood of the industry through the opinion of key players.
Innovations standing out for the Product Launch Analytics team at this year’s show included packaging innovations adding some excitement to powdered eggs and energy drinks. Meanwhile, a 23 carat gold chocolate bar is looking to flower petals and coconut for added flavor, and cured sausages have found a new home inside canned olives.
Your key questions answered
- What is Alimentaria?
- What were the highlights of this year's show?
- What were the major new product and innovation trends to emerge from Alimentaria that I should be aware of?