- Published: May 2012
- Region: Greece
Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A. - Company Capsule
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
- 25 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A. (Hellenic) is in the travel retailing sector based in Greece. The company's products portfolio include, perfumes, cosmetics, liquor, hellenic gourmet, confectionery, watches, sunglasses. It caters services such as pre-order, best price guarantee, aegean airlines, miles&bonus, lufthansa miles and among others. Hellenic markets products of different brands such as, HILIP MORRIS, PAPASTRATOS, PERNOD RICARD, HERSHEY'S, WORLD BRANDS DUTY FREE and among others. It's subsidiaries include Elmec Sport S.A.HELLENIC DISTRIBUTIONS S.A, HELLENIC TOURIST BUREAU S.A. The company operates in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, North America and Hong Kong. It was incorporated in the year 1979. Hellenic is headquartered in Athens, Greece. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6.2 Ratio Definitions