The Malaysian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Malaysia
Canadean's "Paos Holdings Bhd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Paos Holdings Bhd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Paos Holdings Bhd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Paos Holdings Bhd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Paos Holdings Berhad (Paos Holdings) is an investment holding company based in Malaysia. The company manufactures and exports palm oil-based products. Its product portfolio includes liquid and hard soap, cooking oil and palm mid-fraction. The company's products are used in chocolate and chocolate-based industry and hard stearin which is used in the production of animal feed. Paos Holdings also operates production of soap noodles (raw materials for soap making) and their by-products such as glycerine, which are used to make toothpaste, paint products and pharmaceuticals. The company operates through its subsidiary including Paos Industries Sdn Bhd, Premier Oil Industries Sdn. Bhd, Alpine Legacy (M) Sdn. Bhd and The 5 Elements Hotel Sdn. Bhd. Paos Holdings is headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions