- Language: English
- 39 Pages
- Published: March 2014
- Region: Global
Kamdar Group (M) Berhad - Company Capsule
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
- 25 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Kamdar Group (M) Berhad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kamdar Group (M) Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kamdar Group (M) Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Kamdar Group (M) Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Kamdar Group (M) Berhad (Kamdar Group) is an investment holding company based in Malaysia. The company is an importer, exporter, retailer and wholesaler of textile and related products in Malaysia and internationally. Its product portfolio includes textile and furnishing fabrics, in-house designed garments for ladies, men and children, Indian clothing and school uniforms. Kamdar Group operates through its warehouse and distribution centre in Malaysia. The company also sells products online through its website. In addition, it offers property investment services and rents properties and moveable and immovable assets. The company was founded in the year 1972. Kamdar Group is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
Kamdar Group (M) Berhad