- Language: English
- 76 Pages
- Published: September 2009
- Region: Global
Sunce a.d. Sombor - Company Capsule
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
- 18 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Sunce a.d. Sombor - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sunce a.d. Sombor"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sunce a.d. Sombor" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Sunce a.d. Sombor"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Sunce a.d. Sombor (Sunce) is a vegetable oils and fats manufacturer based in Serbia. The product portfolio of the company includes wide range of sunflower oil, salad oil, olive pomace oil and omega 3 oil, among others. It also focuses on processing of all sorts of oleaceous plants, and crude edible oil. In addition, Sunce produces packaging for own purposes and industrial herbs drying for own purposes, among others. It markets its products through under the brand, Sunce. The company operates as a subsidiary of Invej doo. Sunce is headquartered in Sombor, Serbia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions