- Published: November 2011
- Region: France, Global
Freedom Nutritional Products Ltd - Company Capsule
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
- 21 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Freedom Nutritional Products Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Freedom Nutritional Products Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Freedom Nutritional Products Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Freedom Nutritional Products Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Freedom Foods Group Limited (FNP), formerly known as Freedom Nutritional Products Ltd, is a food processing company based in Australia. The company primarily manufactures and distributes a wide range of soy and other beverages, natural foods, canned seafood and low GI energy waters. The product portfolio includes an array of canned seafood products including covering sardines, salmon, tuna and specialty seafood. It markets its products under various brands such as Freedom Foods, a2 milk , So Natural, Australia's Own, Paramount and Brunswick. The company's other product offerings include breakfast cereals, cookies, snack bars, soy and rice beverage and frozen prepared foods. FNP is headquartered in Taren Point, Australia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions