- Language: English
- Published: March 2014
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Lookers Plc - Company Capsule
- Published: May 2013
- 28 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Lookers Plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lookers Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lookers Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Lookers Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lookers Plc (Lookers) is an automobile retailer and distributor based in the UK. The company offers new and used cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles. It operates through two business divisions: motor division and parts distribution. Lookers's motor division operates in the sale of new and used cars as well as provides servicing, repair and maintenance services. This division offers automobiles of various manufacturers such as Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and others. Its parts distribution division provides automotive parts, accessories, consumables, braking pads and discs and turbochargers. Lookers' operates through its offices are located in various regions of the UK and Europe. The company was founded in the year 1908. Lookers is headquartered in Manchester, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions