• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Arla Foods amba: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 22
Canadean's "Arla Foods amba: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Arla Foods amba: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arla Foods amba"
Canadean's "Arla Foods amba: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arla Foods amba" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arla Foods amba"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arla Foods amba (Arla) is a co-operative dairy company, which produces dairy products. The company, is owned by Danish, Swedish and German milk producers. It is into the production of desserts, cheese, milk, butter and spreads. The company sells its dairy products under various brands, including Anchor, Lurpak, Finello, Hong, Castello, Saga, Dofinao, Lactofree, Cravendale, Yorkshire Butter, Kaergarden and Buko. The company markets its products in over 100 countries across the world with production facilities spread across 13 countries, including Denmark, Sweden, the UK, Finland, the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Poland, Germany, Saudi Arabia and China. Arla is headquartered in Viby, Denmark.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries