- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Frito-Lay North America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- 17 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Frito-Lay North America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Frito-Lay North America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Frito-Lay North America, Inc."
Canadean's "Frito-Lay North America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Frito-Lay North America, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Frito-Lay North America, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Frito-Lay North America, Inc. (Frito Lay) is one of the leading snack providers in North America. The company is principally engaged in manufacturing wide variety of snacks such as potato chips, Corn Chips, Fried Pork Cracklings, Fried Pork Skins, Plantain Chips, Cheese Flavored Snacks, Cheese Dips, Dairy Dips, Bean Dips, Pita Chips, Roasted Almonds, and Salted Whole Cashews. Frito Lay operates as a subsidiary of PepsiCo International. The company's products are marketed under its key brands which include Lays, Doritos, Tostitos, Cheetos, Fritos, Sun Chips, and Baked. Moreover, the company offers various recipes that can be prepared using the company produced snacks on its website www.fritolay.com. Frito Lay is headquartered in Plano, Texas, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|