- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
The Hartz Mountain Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- 12 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "The Hartz Mountain Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "The Hartz Mountain Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Hartz Mountain Corporation"
Canadean's "The Hartz Mountain Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Hartz Mountain Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Hartz Mountain Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Hartz Mountain Corporation (The Hartz Mountain) is a manufacturer and supplier of pet care products. The company provides grooming, health and wellness, parasite protection, treats and chews and training aids related products for cats, dogs, birds, reptiles and other small animals. The product portfolio of the company comprises animal shampoo, conditioners, brush, comb dietary and food supplements, training aids and bedding. The company offers its products through two principal brands: Wardley and Hartz. Geographically, the Hartz Mountain operates across the US and Canada. In 2011, the company formed a joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation, an integrated global trading firm in Japan and Unicharm Corporation, a consumer goods company based in Japan. The Hartz Mountain is headquartered in New Jersey, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|