- Published: July 2012
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Marston's PLC (Foodservice): Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 13 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Marston's PLC (Foodservice): Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Marston's PLC (Foodservice): Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Marston's PLC (Foodservice)"
Canadean's "Marston's PLC (Foodservice): Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Marston's PLC (Foodservice)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Marston's PLC (Foodservice)"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Marston's PLC (Marston's) is involved in the brewing and pub retailing business in the UK. The company principally provides beers, ciders, wines and spirits. It also provides food and gaming services across its pubs and restaurants. In October 2010, the company operated more than 2,150 pubs and bars, of which 489 were self managed and 1,664 were tenanted and leased. The company operates through five breweries: Banks's Brewery, Marston's Brewery, Jennings Brewery, Ringwood Brewery and Wychwood Brewery. The company is headquartered in Wolverhampton, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries