- Language: English
- 522 Pages
- Published: April 2012
- Region: World
Jimmy John's Franchise, LLC: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- 12 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Jimmy John's Franchise, LLC: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Jimmy John's Franchise, LLC: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jimmy John's Franchise, LLC"
Canadean's "Jimmy John's Franchise, LLC: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jimmy John's Franchise, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jimmy John's Franchise, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jimmy John's Franchise, LLC (Jimmy John's) operates a chain of restaurants in 1000 locations across 39 states in the US. The company was founded by Jimmy John Liautaud in the year 1983 and the restaurants are mostly found in the Midwestern states of the US. The chain's menu features submarine-style sandwiches made with a variety of toppings and carrying such names as Big John, J.J. Gargantuan, and Vito. Jimmy John's also serves club sandwiches made with whole wheat or French bread.The company mostly targets college markets that offer take-away, delivery, limited seating and catering services. Jimmy John's is headquartered in Champaign, IL, the USA. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|