- Language: English
- Published: May 2015
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 2133255
- May 2012
- 14 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc."
Canadean's "Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. (Ashley), a privately-owned company, manufactures and retails home furniture. The company's products include a broad assortment of furniture for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, entertainment centers, home offices and related home accessories. It also offers imported furniture items. Ashley sells it merchandise through Ashley Furniture HomeStores and other retailers. It owns and operates manufacturing facilities in the US, China and Vietnam. Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. principally operates in Canada, Central America, Japan, Mexico and the US. Ashley is headquartered in Arcadia, Wisconsin, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries