• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Automotive Paints and Coatings Market Rebounding: Government Credits, Exports Creating Opportunities
Frost & Sullivan, May 2012, Pages: 60
This study analyzes trends and market engineering measurements in the Mexican Automotive Paints and Coatings Market during the 2008-2017 period. Also included are profiles of major market participants, analysis of the competitive market dynamics, revenues, market share, volumes produced, drivers and restraints to market size, and a medium-term forecast. It is to be found a breakdown of the automotive paints and coatings by segment, with the evolution of each of them and the forecast of the economic scenario and dynamics. The study concludes with strategic recommendations and predictions.
The growth rate of the OEM segment during the forecast period (2012-2017) is larger than the refinish segment.
The top five companies in the industry are: DuPont, BASF, PPG, Akzo Nobel, and SherwinWilliams (Napko).
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the automotive paints and coatings market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will the currently available products for paints and coatings and companies’ services continue to exist or will they get acquired/replaced by other companies?
- How will the structure of the market change? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Total Automotive Paints and Coatings Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
The CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective
OEM Paints and Coating Segment Breakdown
Refinish Paints and Coatings Segment Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.