• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Nacco Industries, Inc.: Metals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, May 2012, Pages: 27
ICD Research's ""Nacco Industries, Inc.: Metals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's ""Nacco Industries, Inc.: Metals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Nacco Industries, Inc.""
ICD Research's ""Nacco Industries, Inc.: Metals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Nacco Industries, Inc."" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Nacco Industries, Inc.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NACCO Industries, Inc. (NACCO) is a holding company operating through its subsidiaries in the small appliance distribution, lift trucks, and specialty retail industries. The company is also into the business of coal mining. The products offered by the company include lift trucks and aftermarket parts, small electric household appliances, commercial products for restaurants, bars and hotels, kitchenware and gourmet foods and lignite coal. The company markets lift trucks and aftermarket parts under the brand name Hyster and Yale, and its retailing of kitchenware and gourmet foods are offered through Kitchen Collection and Le Gourmet Chef Brands and Stores. NACCO principally operates in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific markets. The subsidiaries of the company include NACCO Materials Handling Group, Hamilton Beach Brands, Kitchen Collection and North American Coal. NACCO is headquartered in Cleveland, the US.
Nacco Industries, Inc., United States of America, ICD Research, company overview, key facts, business description, SWOT analysis, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, key employees, competitive benchmarking, employee biographies & locations and subsidaries.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
- Nacco Industries, Inc.