• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
SK Innovation Co Ltd: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, May 2012, Pages: 33
ICD Research's ""SK Innovation Co Ltd: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's ""SK Innovation Co Ltd: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""SK Innovation Co Ltd""
ICD Research's ""SK Innovation Co Ltd: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""SK Innovation Co Ltd"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""SK Innovation Co Ltd""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SK Innovation Co., Ltd. (SK Innovation) is one of world's leading energy and petrochemical companies. The company conducts oil exploration and production activities. It also operates LPG production plants. The company manages 29 blocks and 4 LNG projects in 16 countries. It also offers lithium-ion battery, along with Lithium Ion Battery Separator, TAC (Tri-Acetate Cellulose Film) and FCCL (Flexible Copper Clad Laminate). The company also focuses on research and development of new technologies in energy, petrochemical, and materials industries. It works on wide range of research areas such as eco-friendly, premium petroleum products, asphalts, lubricants, polymers, green energy and advanced batteries. SK Innovation is headquartered in Jongro-Gu, Seoul, Korea.
SK Innovation Co Ltd, South Korea, ICD Research, company overview, key facts, business description, SWOT analysis, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, key employees, competitive benchmarking, employee biographies & locations and subsidaries.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Capital Expenditure
Figure 9: Liquidity
- SK Innovation Co Ltd