- Language: English
- 645 Pages
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
QinetiQ North America, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global, North America, United States
- 18 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "QinetiQ North America, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "QinetiQ North America, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "QinetiQ North America, Inc."
ICD Research's "QinetiQ North America, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "QinetiQ North America, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "QinetiQ North America, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
QinetiQ North America, Inc. (QinetiQ) is a provider of technology, responsive services and innovative solutions for civilian, defense, space, intelligence, and homeland security agencies. Its products portfolio includes ISAT, land mobile radio, mds system, flightviz and flightanalyst, westar display tech, fluids can, smart container, dragon runner robot, Maars robot, and Talon Robot, among others. Various products offered by the company are used in a range of applications such as ground forces, intelligence and communication, medical and dental, military aviation, special forces, supply, transport and logistics, surface and underwater warfare, first responders, police and homeland security. It is a part of QinetiQ Group PLC. QinetiQ is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
QinetiQ North America, Inc.