- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Natel Engineering Co. Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 12 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Natel Engineering Co. Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Natel Engineering Co. Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Natel Engineering Co. Inc."
ICD Research's "Natel Engineering Co. Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Natel Engineering Co. Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Natel Engineering Co. Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Natel Engineering Co. Inc. (Natel) is a vertically integrated electronics manufacturing company based in the US. The company designs, develops, and manufactures microelectronic and synchro conversion products which include box build/system assembly, printed wire board assemblies, RF and microwave integrated circuits, hybrid microelectronics and substrates. The company provides customer design support, materials management, substrate fabrication and microelectronic assembly. It also offers test and screening, circuit card assemblies, box level and final system integration. It serves clients in aerospace, defense, and medical markets. The company's clientele includes Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Emerson, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon Company, L3 Communications, Harris Corp., Hughes, ITT, MultiLink, AT&T, Telectronics and TRW. Natel is headquartered in Chatsworth, California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Natel Engineering Co. Inc.