• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Aerosat Avionics, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
iCD Research, May 2012, Pages: 12
ICD Research's "Aerosat Avionics, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Aerosat Avionics, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aerosat Avionics, LLC"
ICD Research's "Aerosat Avionics, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aerosat Avionics, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aerosat Avionics, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aerosat Avionics, LLC (Aerosat) is a provider of aviation communications solutions for satellite TV and broadband internet access. Aerosat's systems can be used in enabling the reception of television in aircraft, internet satellite, and aircraft-to-aircraft communications. It offers commercial and VIP aircraft broadband internet, commercial television, business jet broadband internet and television, and business jet television solutions. In addition, the company offers a fuselage-mounted aircraft television antenna for commercial aircraft, a tail-mounted aircraft television antenna and a television or internet tail-mounted antenna for business jets. Its internet antenna systems enable commercial airliners to receive high-speed broadband internet service. The company is owned by three private equity firms CAI Managers & Co., AeroEquity Inc., PAR Capital Management and North Atlantic Capital. It principally serves commercial aircraft and business jet market. Aerosat is headquartered in Amherst, New Hampshire, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
Aerosat Avionics, LLC