Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Unilever required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Unilever in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Unilever including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Unilever’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Unilever, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Unilever (or 'the group') is one of the world's largest fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies. It offers products across foods, home and personal care categories. The group operates in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa. It is headquartered in London, the UK and employed 172,471 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E48,436 million (approximately $64,371.4 million) in the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 2.7% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E7,980 million (approximately $10,605.4 million) in FY2014, an increase of 6.2% over FY2013.The net profit was E5,171 million (approximately $6,872.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 6.8% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Unilever and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Unilever as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Unilever’s business structure, strategy and prospects SHOW LESS READ MORE >