- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2136458
- May 2012
- 39 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd."
Canadean's "J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd. (JFR) is a retailer of food items and general merchandise. The company operates department stores and supermarkets under the banners: Daimaru and Matsuzakaya. Its product portfolio includes grocery, wine, bread, prepared food, clothing, cosmetics, footwear, bags, accessories, furniture and other general merchandise. It offers several brands, such as Trojan, Veloce, Sofoul and Aya-Kosode, and is also involved in wholesaling, design and construction, and credit activities. J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd, along with its subsidiaries, primarily operates in Japan, through department stores and supermarkets. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions