- Language: English
- 52 Pages
- Published: June 2012
- Region: India
QSR Brands Berhad: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2136464
- May 2012
- 33 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "QSR Brands Berhad: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "QSR Brands Berhad: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "QSR Brands Berhad"
Canadean's "QSR Brands Berhad: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "QSR Brands Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "QSR Brands Berhad"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
QSR Brands Berhad (QSR) was founded in 2004, operates quick service restaurants. It operates through three divisions: Restaurants, Integrated Poultry and Ancillary. Restaurant division operates Pizza Hut, KFC and Rasamas brands of quick service restaurants in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia, and India. As of December 31, 2010, the company operated approximately 270 Pizza Hut restaurants in Malaysia and Singapore, 620 KFC restaurants in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia and India; and 40 RasaMas restaurants in Malaysia and Brunei. The company also operates 55 Kedai Ayamas stores in Malaysia which retails a range of chicken and chicken-based products. Through its Integrated Poultry, the company is involved in poultry production and processing. Through its Ancillary division, it is involved in vegetable farming, baking and sauce production. The company is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions