• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Nutrition 21, Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 30
Canadean's "Nutrition 21, Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Nutrition 21, Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nutrition 21, Inc."
Canadean's "Nutrition 21, Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nutrition 21, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nutrition 21, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nutrition 21, Inc. (Nutrition 21) is a biotechnology company, based in the US. The company targets specific age-related health care concerns and disease states through its proprietary ingredients. The therapeutic areas and disease states dealt by the company includes obesity/pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome, mood disorders, cognitive function, diabetes, cardiovascular health, arthritis, digestive health, and immune system health. The company markets cardiac salt ingredients including Chromax chromium picolinate - its flagship ingredient, SelenoPure L-selenomethionine and Magnemax manganese picolinate. The company is headquartered in Purchase, New York, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9.2 Ratio Definitions