- Published: October 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Reebok International Ltd.: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: March 2013
- Region: Global
- 31 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Reebok International Ltd.: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Reebok International Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Reebok International Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Reebok International Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Reebok International Ltd. (Reebok) is an in-store and online retailer of sporting goods. The company designs and distributes sports, fitness and casual footwear, apparel and equipment worldwide. Reebok markets its product range under Reebok, Rockport and Reebok-CCM Hockey labels. Furthermore, the company holds licensing agreements with four professional leagues: the National Football League (NFL), the National Hockey League (NHL), the National Lacrosse League (NLL) and Major League Baseball in the US. It also maintains long-standing partnership with many famous athletes such as Eli Manning, Santonio Holmes, Alexander Ovechkin and Yao Ming. The company conducts business operations across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Currently, the company operates as a subsidiary of Adidas AG, a sports apparel manufacturer. Reebok is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Reebok International Ltd.