• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 12
Canadean's "Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc."
Canadean's "Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc. (Hard Rock Cafe) is a theme restaurant chain operator based in the US. The company was established in 1971 by Peter Morton and Isaac Tigrett by opening first location in London, the UK. The company's restaurants and cafes offer a range of menu including starters, entrees, burgers, sandwiches, salads, sides and desserts. Hard Rock Cafe's are also known for their signature fashion and music-related merchandise, The company has one of the world's largest rock memorabilia and collections with more than 70,000 items. Alongside operating cafes, the company operates hotels and casinos. The company currently operates a total of 174 venues spread across 53 countries, including 137 cafes and 15 hotels and casinos. Hard Rock Cafe is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees