• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Solbar Industries Ltd.: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, November 2012, Pages: 12
Canadean's "Solbar Industries Ltd.: Ingredients - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Solbar Industries Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Solbar Industries Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Solbar Industries Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Solbar Industries Ltd. (Solbar) is a producer and supplier of soybean based protein isolates and food ingredients. The company's product portfolio includes functional soy protein concentrates, isolated soy proteins, textured soy concentrates, soy isoflavones, textured vegetable protein, textured flour and calf milk replacer. Its products find applications in food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Solbar operates through two manufacturing facilities in Israel, one facility in China and one in the US. The company's wholly owned subsidiaries include Solbar Hatzor Ltd., Solbar Plant Extracts Ltd. and Solbar Ningbo Food Company Ltd. Its products are marketed to over 50 countries. As of February 2012, the company operates a subsidiary of CHS Inc. Solbar is headquartered in Ashdod, Israel.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries