• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Lallemand Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 16
Canadean's "Lallemand Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Lallemand Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lallemand Inc."
Canadean's "Lallemand Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lallemand Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lallemand Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lallemand Inc. (Lallemand) develops, produces and distributes yeasts, bacteria, and food and feed ingredients. The company's product portfolio includes baker's yeast (fresh, cream and instant dried), inactive yeasts, specialty yeasts, probiotic bacteria, dough conditioners, enzymes, baking powders and baking ingredients. In addition, Lallemand manufactures and markets food and feed ingredients, bio-fertilizers, bio-stimulants, and biocontrol products. It caters its products to a number of industries including food and beverages, animal nutrition, pharmaceutical, healthcare and agricultural industries. The company markets its products under the brands of Alkosel, Agrimos, Levucell, Levucell, Bactocell, Lalsil, Biotal, Micro-Cell, Proternative SF, LBI, Lyfe, Lake States, Engevita and FNI among others. Lallemand operates through its subsidiaries Institut Rosell-Lallemand Inc., Lallemand Ethanol Technology and Lallemand Specialties, Inc. The company operates in several countries across Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific, and Africa. Lallemand is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries