- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Bonefish Grill: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: March 2013
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Bonefish Grill: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bonefish Grill"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bonefish Grill" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bonefish Grill"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bonefish Grill, Inc. (Bonefish Grill) is a casual dining seafood restaurant group based in the US. The company was established in 2000 by Tim Curci and Chris Parker in St. Petersburg. The company's menu comprises a range of fish and related products such as grilled fish, grilled specialties, sautéed and baked, starters, handhelds and soup and greens. The company also operates bar across its restaurants, which provide various drinks such as wines, martinis, drafts, whiskey and beer. Bonefish Grill's restaurants are open for business during seven days a week and offer dine-in and carry-out services. The company operates as a subsidiary of OSI Restaurant Partners. Currently, the company operates over 158 restaurants across 28 states of the US. Bonefish Grill is headquartered at St. Petersburg, Florida, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations