East African Breweries Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Language: English
- Published: November 2014
- Region: Africa, East Africa
Canadean's "Zambian Breweries Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Zambian Breweries Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zambian Breweries Plc"
Canadean's "Zambian Breweries Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zambian Breweries Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zambian Breweries Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zambian Breweries Plc (Zambian Breweries) is a manufacturer and distributor of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Zambia. The company is primarily into the production and distribution of clear beer and soft drinks. It offers its clear beer under the brands, Castle and Mosi, while its soft drinks brand portfolio includes Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite and Super Maheu. In addition, the company offers mineral water under the brand name Oasis, which is sub-brand of Coca-Cola Company. It carries its beer production from the Ndola brewery. The company operates as a subsidiary of SABMiller plc and is headquartered in Lusaka, Zambia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8.2 Ratio Definitions