- Published: November 2011
Brick Brewing Co. Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2136515
- May 2012
- 27 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Brick Brewing Co. Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Brick Brewing Co. Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brick Brewing Co. Limited"
Canadean's "Brick Brewing Co. Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brick Brewing Co. Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brick Brewing Co. Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brick Brewing Co. Limited (Brick Brewing) produces, sells, markets and distributes canned, bottled and draft premium beer. It offers products under various brands including Waterloo, Honey, Laker, Red Cap, Light, Red, Strong, Ice Formosa and Red Baron brands. In addition, it has co-packing business, which involves producing and packaging beer and ready-to-drink alcoholic beverages for customers. The company's brewing facilities are located in Waterloo and Formosa, Ontario. The company is headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8.2 Ratio Definitions