- Language: English
- 345 Pages
- Published: April 2013
- Region: Europe
Cyvex Nutrition, Inc.: Ingredients - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Global
- 11 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Cyvex Nutrition, Inc.: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cyvex Nutrition, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cyvex Nutrition, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cyvex Nutrition, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. (Cyvex) is a manufacturer of food and nutraceutical ingredients. The company's product portfolio includes vegetable and fruit extracts, plant protein extracts, sulforaphanes, glucosinolates, sugar cane extracts, and Omega-3 fish oil and concentrates. Cyvex markets its products under the brands of BioVin, BerryVin, AvoVida, Alfapro, AppleZin, BioCosanol, Chirositol, Euro Black Currant, BroccoPhane, BroccoPlus, CranLife, PomActiv, Q-Vida, PhytoTropic, SolaThin and Cognisetin among others. It is also involved in providing scientific data and technical support to its customers. The company operates as a subsidiary of Omega Protein Corporation. Cyvex is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
Cyvex Nutrition, Inc.