• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Cyvex Nutrition, Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 11
Canadean's "Cyvex Nutrition, Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Cyvex Nutrition, Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cyvex Nutrition, Inc."
Canadean's "Cyvex Nutrition, Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cyvex Nutrition, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cyvex Nutrition, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. (Cyvex) is a manufacturer of food and nutraceutical ingredients, based in the US. The company's product portfolio includes vegetable and fruit extracts, plant protein extracts, sulforaphanes, glucosinolates, sugar cane extracts, and Omega-3 fish oil and concentrates. Cyvex markets its products under the brand names of BioVin, BerryVin, AvoVida, Alfapro, AppleZin, BioCosanol, Chirositol, Euro Black Currant, BroccoPhane, BroccoPlus, CranLife, PomActiv, Q-Vida, PhytoTropic, SolaThin and Cognisetin among others. It also provides services such as providing scientific data and technical support to its customers. The company operates as a subsidiary of Omega Protein Corporation. Cyvex is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees