- Published: March 2012
Cyvex Nutrition, Inc.: Ingredients - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- ID: 2136516
- April 2014
- 18 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Cyvex Nutrition Inc.: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services SWOT analysis business description company history recent developments key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cyvex Nutrition Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cyvex Nutrition Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths weaknesses opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations company history major products and services key employees and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cyvex Nutrition Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cyvex Nutrition Inc. (Cyvex) is involved in manufacturing food and nutraceutical ingredients. The company's product portfolio includes vegetable and fruit extracts plant protein extracts sulforaphanes glucosinolates sugar cane extracts and Omega-3 fish oil and concentrates. Cyvex markets its products under the brands of BioVin BerryVin AvoVida Alfapro AppleZin BioCosanol Chirositol Euro Black Currant BroccoPhane BroccoPlus CranLife PomActiv Q-Vida PhytoTropic SolaThin and Cognisetin among others. It is also involved in providing scientific data and technical support to its customers. The company operates as a subsidiary of Omega Protein Corporation. Cyvex is headquartered in Irvine California the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc.
2 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Key Employees
3 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Major Products and Services
4 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - History
5 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Head Office
6 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Business Analysis
6.1 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Company Overview
6.2 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Business Description
7 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Comprehensive product and service portfolio
7.2.2 Strength - Focus on quality and food safety
7.3 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographically concentrated operations
7.4 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in healthcare spending
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growing demand for functional food
7.4.3 Opportunities - Product launch
7.5 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Rising labor costs in the US
7.5.2 Threats - Volatility in input costs
7.5.3 Threats - Stringent regulations
8 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Recent Developments
9.2 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc. - Ratio Definitions