The Japanese Defense Industry - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights to 2016: Market Profile
- Published: May 2012
Canadean's "IVY COSMETICS CORPORATION: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "IVY COSMETICS CORPORATION: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IVY COSMETICS CORPORATION"
Canadean's "IVY COSMETICS CORPORATION: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "IVY COSMETICS CORPORATION" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "IVY COSMETICS CORPORATION"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ivy Cosmetics Corporation (Ivy) is a manufacturer and supplier of cosmetics products and non-pharmaceutical products based in Japan. The product portfolio includes cosmetics, beauty supplements, and beauty related products, non-pharmaceutical, skin care, makeup, hair care, men's cosmetic products. In addition, it offers special care products such as Accell Essence and Wrinkle Lotion. The company's key brands include Basic Ex, Ateur Grace, Rhabiesthe, Ivy Msnavi, Ivymake and Blancreer. Furthermore, it operates through a huge network channel comprising 233 sales companies and contractors across the Japan. The company was formerly known as Shirogane Corporation. Ivy is headquartered in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|